Monday, March 11, 2013

{N} - Mens Releases!

Hello my wonderful freakshows! So, I still have a LOT of mens mesh I'm working on, but I realize that I likely will not be able to finish them all by the end of this week while I'm also trying to keep releasing new products for the ladies. That being said, I'm doing sort of a 'soft release' of the mens clothing that I have completely finished. Some of them I have finished, but only have to do the ads and such for them... those of which will be released probably by the end of the week as promised. Others I haven't even touched yet, but I tend to work in a goofy way and work on multiple projects at once... SO here are the items for men that are out now, you can only find them at our in-world store currently, but I will likely release them on the MP as soon as I finish this dress for the ladies that I'm working on. It should be up sometime later tonight. Probably in a couple hours.

Lots of Love,
{N}












0 comments: